Thursday, December 22, 2005

saved by the angel

Do you believe in 'angel'?

mixed feeling. I can't say....
never struck on my mind.

but that day, I think the angel was with us.

hari yang terus rintik, Berkeley menjadi sendu. setelah perjalanan panjang dari satu kereta ke kereta berikut, sampai juga kita di UC Berkeley. tapi kita tetap riang dan tertawa dan bercanda. hujan boleh tidak berhenti, but holiday goes on..... our feet need space!

brokeback mountain... adalah cinta mendayu yang membuat kita lupa waktu pulang. oh gosh! we had to wait the 12.25 train! waiting is boring. we have to make it fun then....
singing is the answer.... malaika, nakupenda malaika.... (I don't know the right spelling of this swahili song) means: angel, I love you angel. on and on....

malas jalan kaki, membuat kita tergoda stop di Palo Alto dan menunggu bis. malas adalah jahanam.... kenapa sih malesssss??? we had to wait another hour! karena dengan imutnya engga ngecek jadwal. what's next? malaika, nakupenda malaika.....

ketika bis datang, that's an amazing experience. never happened to me before. bus was full of..... homeless! who were cuddling their big bag and had goodnight sleep and happiest face and special smells. and us? we were stunning, speechless and dag dig dug.... but only me and ajeng I think... the others were sooo sleepy....

Hollywood store...hollywood store... where are you?? ini patokan jalan menuju rumah ony di mountain view. I hate you hollywood , I hate you. you made me rushed and stupid. I didn't know why.... that's a wrong stop or we had a block mind. for summary, we had lost! we didn't know where we were. adrenalin naik lahhhh..... sunyiiiiii. calling and calling and confused. at the end we chose to walk and walk and walk. didn't know how many miles. we saw a cab, tried to stop but it went away. walk and walk and sad. then, that funny (but sometimes scary) guy who taught us that malaika song called.... asking and telling standard and (we thought) stupid things.

but, you know what? his funny and stupid questions made me turned around.... and there was yellow blinking car coming in the middle of nowhere !! it's a cab!!

happy ending. we're saved by our malaika.... our angel

jul-dec 05

No comments: